~ "C"
I'm down on my knees uttering my sorries for not having posted anything for the past days (er...month)!?! Aside from my muse taking an impromptu hiatus that I wasn't prepared for (and I suspect that she's still off somewhere in LA lurking by the Staples center joining hordes of Michael Jackson fans in his memorial service), my life has been occupied with different activities e.g. dancing at the 4th of July Parade with my hula sisters,
marketing a hodgepodge of links, websites and thingamabobs through blog advertising on my other site and of course, learning how to Moonwalk all over again. Anyway, here's a moment of silence for the King of Pop:





















Okay.
And yes, I thank you all, my new sisters at SITS for the very warm welcome. I appreciate all the comments I received in my previous post. I am going to visit each one within this week and make my presence felt by leaving behind a trail of comments too. Thank you all, once again and I'm sorry for not having acknowledged the welcome sooner. Incidentally, how do I get into "Welcomistas"?

So, once again, Wonder Wifey is back in business and I'll come back with more posts.
That is, after I've polished my Moonwalk dance skills.

|
4 Responses
  1. Reviewer11 Says:

    Welcome back Clarisse. :)

    I still can't believe Michael Jackson is dead. :(


  2. ~ "C" Says:

    Thank you, R11! I missed your comments too. Can you view my Coffee, anyone site now?


  3. my katiebug Says:

    hey there, clarisse! just to wish you a beautiful day... as always. :)


  4. heeeeyy.. welcome back :D *hugs*

    i wish you posted a bigger picture. my eyes are bad. :D


Post a Comment