~ "C"
Ever wondered how you manage to trace your way back home without thinking of the directions? Isn't it called automatic memory or something.  The reason I asked is because in my case, my mind always wanders away from the road.  Heck, it wanders even when I'm by myself watching TV or reading a book, let alone driving along the hypnotic patterns of a never-ending road.  Sometimes I wish there is a way to tie my thoughts down.  Well, even if I do, my thoughts will probably end up pulling my physical body to where it ventures unconsciously.  *sigh*

The hubs thinks that aside from an automatic self-driving car that is hooked to a GPS where I practically have to do nothing but get in the car, I also need the Best Radar Detector in town because I forget to regulate my speed at times (when my mind speeds, so does the gas pedal)... Anyhoozens,  he already has one in his car (he's my opposite, he's very attentive on the road, but yes, purposely speeds away in his handsome BMer at times) but he wants to install one in the car that I use and so is now in a big hunt for the Best Radar Detector 2012 .  I think the beeping sound not only will remind me of sticking to the speed limit, or cop cars hiding in the bushes for the next "unconscious" prey, but it will also keep my mind from running away.

Which reminds me of a friend's suggestion to keep a pocket hanging by the door for keys and phone etc that says"Don't forget".  You see, it still might not work with me.  Maybe if you electrify the door knob.  Then, maybe.
|
2 Responses
  1. PinayWAHM Says:

    Booya! You're back....not just from the Philippines...but in the blogging world! Napadaan lang ako and I stayed kasi may updates....haha.

    Heniwey....howdy?

    J



Post a Comment