~ "C"
Though I am "technically" working in the healthcare field like I've had through most of my working life (which actually satisfies my craving for the regular medical lingo fix that I'm inclined to), it still doesn't completely fulfill some of the "what ifs" of my childhood when I had passing thoughts of wanting to become a doctor or a nurse but not really pursuing it when I was discouraged by many in my family. It's okay, no regrets. And mind you, I wanted them (and now that realization is even stronger) not because of the money, but because I like taking care of sick people and trying to solve their problems (ergo, my clinical exposure in Psychology). So yeah, no regrets. I have always been in healthcare anyway and I think it's been really fulfilling, suited in nursing scrubs or not.

Ah, scrubs clothing! I'm not deranged or anything, but I do wear them...not at work but at home. I like how they feel...almost like pajamas, and they are very very comfortable. They keep me warm under the sheets in the wintertime, and cool just walking around the house in the summer (it's cold downstairs). So when I found cheap scrubs online, I went on a buying frenzy. That way too, I now know how I'd look had I been a doctor or a nurse, sans the stethoscope around the neck though.

It all works out anyway. I have a stress-free deskjob that at this point I wouldn't trade for anything! And I still cough up medical jargon like the stereotype of "smart". Not bad.


Bookmark and Share

Share
|
0 Responses

Post a Comment